Friday, February 4, 2011

5,10,15,21

5-10-15-21

5-keith green

My parents only listened to tapes of Keith green and that’s what we listened to. We also listened to the sound of music tracks because we watched the movie a lot, we knew all the words.

10-savage garden-truly madly deeply

My brothers had just started listening to the radio and we recorded it off the radio and listened to it over and over again. It was a love song. Savage garden is a boy band who recorded very romantic love song.

15-the used

The used was one of my favorite bands because the lyrics were so emotional and poetic. At this point of my life I was very emotional and sad so I could relate to the music. There was also a lot of screaming or loud rock music that I enjoyed because I thought I was cool.

21-Fly leaf- All around me

I like a lot of different music but I can really enjoy listening to fly leaf Fly leaf is a Christian rock band. The singer is a female who used to be very depressed but then was freed from her pain by having faith in God. I feel I can relate to her lyrics because she is struggling to love her God who loves her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment